Saturday, August 16, 2014

8/16/2014: Lovely Presser Feet Set

Excuse me while I drool over this set of presser feet on Amazon. 32 feet for 40 bucks. Plus right now free ruffler. Not like I need a ruffler but free with purchase.


So many, I just want the whole thing…I will have to wait until I order my new machine bc yah well. Can't just let them collect dust.

Oh and I was browsing on the CS6000i again today and noticed that it includes a walking foot. Just for fun they throw it in, so nice of them. So in the spirit of helping me remember what comes with my future sewing machine, I will catalog it here:

-Auto needle threader
-Adjustable sewing speed
-Oversized table
-Hard case
-Automatic 1-step buttonhole!

Feet:
-Walking
-Spring action quilting
-Overcasting
-Monogramming
-Zipper
-Zig Zag
-Blind Stitch
-Buttonhole
-Button fitting

Also includes eyelet punch? Extra spool pin, double needle; and quilting guide. Plus some extra notions.


Just keep dreaming Leah. Next month hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment