Thursday, July 31, 2014

7/31/2014: Comic Con: Ariel's SightSeeing Dress Part 1

I decided to make Ariel's Blue Sight Seeing Dress for Comic Con this year.



My husband and I have gone the last Comic Con the past 2 years and I have dressed up both times. The in 2012 I went as Princess Mononoke, and in 2013 I went as Snow White. My husband went as Freakazoid both years.
Princess Mononoke and Freakaziod:




My attempt at Snow White:


In my opinion, the result of my Ariel Dress was fantastic, and I had a lot of people coming up to me to take pictures. It was very exciting :). Also,  I saw Princess Mononoke this year so that was cool. She looked pretty good because she had short hair unlike my much longer hair when I dressed up. The third picture is me and my friend Danielle.



Sadly, I got sick in the middle of the day with a fever and I had to leave early. When I got home my fever was 102.5. I still have some residual cough and sore throat and it is a week later, so I hope it goes away soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment